Thursday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Denis O'Hayer":
- 0:00: Georgia House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams and Judy Perdue, community partnerships coordinator at Project Healthy Grandparents, speaks about kinship care families;
- 14:22: Medical Analyst Dr. Ford Vox speaks about what concert and festivalgoers need to do to protect their hearing;
- 19:15: Georgia State University graduate Diedra Bohannon shares her story about how she became the first in her family to graduate college;
- 32:57: Candace Wheeler talks about reports of George Zimmerman auctioning the gun used in the 2012 shooting of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, and Wal-Mart’s lawsuit against Visa over its chip-enabled cards in today’s "Trending" segment;
- 36:06: Emory professor Alan Abramowitz talks about presidential polls, polling and past voter trends in Georgia;
- 52:09: Denis O’Hayer speaks with Dr. Dan Papp, Kennesaw State University’s president, about his retirement from KSU and upcoming job as head of the Cobb Chamber;
- 58:42: Dr. Taiwo Ogundipe speaks about the free dental care Kool Smiles Dentistry will be providing this weekend for children of Atlanta who are not insured.