Tuesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Voters from around metro Atlanta share the issues they're focused on heading into Election Day;
- 1:00: WABE reporter Lisa Hagen talks to Rose Scott and Jim Burress about what she heard from voters this morning at polling locations around metro Atlanta;
- 6:00: Georgia's Secretary of State, Brian Kemp, talks about voting wait times, the state's record early voting turnout and addresses criticisms about the potential for election tampering;
- 15:00: A look at the electoral map with Emory University political science professor Alan Abramowitz;
- 27:33: Metro Atlanta voters talk about foreign policy, women's right and global warming as the issues they're focusing on heading into Election day.
- 29:20: NPR’s deputy political editor, Arnie Seipel, talks about how the political team is preparing for its Election Day coverage.
- 38:41: Mary Stuckey, Georgia State University professor of communications, talks about last-minute messages candidates are sending to remaining undecided voters.