Monday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Jim Burress give a news brief on the Clark Atlanta University student who was held up by President Donald Trump’s travel ban and the announcement on whether DeKalb County will retry its former CEO, Burrell Ellis;
- 1:36: Brian Jones, NFL writer for 247Sports at CBS Interactive, breaks down the highs and the lows of Super Bowl LI;
- 22:11: Google Search Trends Expert Michelle Timmerman talks about what football fans were searching for online during the big game;
- 29:10: "Closer Look "remembers the assassination of civil rights leader Malcolm X with a rebroadcast of an interview with his daughter, social activist, author and motivational speaker, Ilyasah Shabazz;
- 38:15: Miko Branch, co-founder and CEO of Miss Jessie’s Original, a hair care company with products dedicated to women with curly and afro textured hair, talks about becoming a pioneer and what she’s learned after over a decade in the hair care business.