Wednesday on "Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress":
- 0:00: Dr. Eric Wright, chair of GSU’s Sociology Department, and Ryan Roemerman, executive director of the LGBT Institute at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, speak about Georgia State and the institute’s new partnership aimed at connecting academic researchers with LGBT advocates to tell the stories of LGBT southerners through data;
- 15:04: Julie Shaer, Director of Education at Sketchworks Comedy Camp, Casey Holloway and repeat student Jack Marino talk about the camp, which teaches children comedy writing, improv and more;
- 30:51: Superior Court Judge Reuben Green, Cobb County Veterans Treatment Court program coordinator Flynn Brody and upcoming graduate Willis Hatfield-Reavis talk about the VTC program, which helps veterans better acclimate to civilian life;
- 45:25: Molly Samuel reports on the “Greater Atlanta Pollinator Partnership”;
- 48:55: Johnny Kauffman reports on Georgia Republicans expectations of Donald Trump;
- 50:53: Graduating Spelman College seniors Bongeka Zuma and Debra Ngcobo talk about their friendship and experience from South Africa to Spelman.